Marketing Horizons - Terms and Conditions
These pages contain information on the terms and conditions for Marketing Horizons Associates (www.marketinggb.co.uk)
All orders are subject to our full terms and conditions (below). Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. Standard conditions of sale
- "Buyer" means the person who buys or agrees to buy the Products from the Seller.
- "Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
- "Delivery date" means the date specified by the Seller when the Products are to be delivered.
- "Products" means those goods specified.
- "Price" means the price for the Products including carriage, packing and VAT.
- "Seller" means Marketing Horizons.
- "Consumer" shall bear the meaning ascribed in section 12 Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- Conditions applicable
- Nothing in these conditions shall affect the buyer's statutory rights as a consumer. The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with any written quotation of the Seller which is accepted by the Buyer, or any written or verbal order of the Buyer which is accepted by the Seller including but not limited to orders placed using the Seller's electronic online ordering service, subject in any case to these conditions, which shall govern the contract to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to be accepted, or any such order is made or is purported to be made, by the Buyer.
- Any typographical or clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Seller shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the Seller.
- If any provision of these conditions is adjudged invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these conditions and the remainder of those provisions in question shall not be affected.
- If the Seller does not have sufficient stock to be able to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer then any sum paid by the Buyer will be refunded or re-credited to your account and the Seller will notify you at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of your order and the Seller will not be obliged to offer any compensation for disappointment suffered.
- The price and payment
- Save as provided otherwise herein the Price shall be that as stipulated in the Seller's published price list current at the date of order of the Products. Any event of any increase in the cost to the Seller of raw materials, labour, overheads, or any increase in taxes or duties, or any variation in exchange rate the Seller may increase the Price payable under the contract upon written notice. If notice of price increase is given by the seller, the buyer shall have the right to cancel the order and receive back any sums they have paid. Notice of cancellation must be received in writing by the seller within seven days of delivery of the notice of price increase to the buyer.
- Payment of the Price shall be due at the date of the order. Time for payment shall be of the essence. If the Buyer does not pay the Price on notification of shipment the Seller may bring an action for the Price even though property in the Products has not been passed to the Buyer. If the Buyer fails to make payment as required the Seller may suspend delivery of the Products or any further Products ordered until payment is made in full.
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue from the date when payment becomes due from day to day until the date of payment at the rate of 2% above Barclays Bank Plc's base rate from time to time in force and shall accrue at such a rate after as well as before any judgment.
- The products
- The quantity and description of the Products shall be set out in the Seller's quotation.
- The Seller may make any changes in the specification of the Products which do not materially affect their quality or performance required to conform with any applicable statutory requirements where the Products are supplied to the Seller's specification.
- Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
- Acceptance of the products
- Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Products 5 working days after delivery to the Buyer.
- After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
- Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, reduction in or unavailability of power at the Seller's premises or its manufacturing plant, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
- Any notice required or permitted to be given by either party to the other under the conditions shall be in writing and in the case of notices to the Seller, addressed to the Seller at its registered office or in the case of notices to the Buyer, at the Buyer's address as provided to the Seller.
- The headings of the Clauses in these conditions are intended for reference only and will not affect the construction of these conditions.
- Representations No statement, description, warranty condition or recommendation contained in any catalogue, price list or advertisement or communication or made verbally by any of the Agents or Employees of the Seller shall be construed to enlarge, vary or override in any way thereof any of these conditions.
- Additional costs The Buyer agrees to pay for any loss or extra cost incurred by the Seller through the Buyers instructions or lack of instructions or through failure or delay in taking delivery or through any acts or default on the part of the Buyer, its servants, agents or employees.
- Proper law of contract
- This Contract shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and any dispute, question or remedy howsoever arising determined exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales. Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.